miercuri, 28 noiembrie 2012

beautiful world

If i were given the use of my eyes for just three days,i would understand how beautiful the world is,which can be seen just through touch.I will put my fingertips on everything,to understand how to show it.I would want to find one big tree,hug it,and just stand,feel how ants cross my hand,which is a magical bridge for them.Smell  tree's brak and discover another fragrance.Listen how the wind dances though the leaves,one symphony written by nature.I  would want to fall in flowers,in theirs  tenderness.My countenance will be touched slowly by petals.When i would play with animals i could admire their specific fluffy bur ans small mittens.I would  risk and jump with the parachute,to touch the clouds and imagine how the sky  sees the world.I would feel how fishes touch my feet in water.Of course  i would have and sociable experience, i would apreciate  words but not appearances,sink in soul but not in eyes.
         I live in a dark world
         without colours,
         where the sun rays
         in the gap are hurled,
         but i feel the people's kindness,
         theirs smiles in the words,
         one sad voice,the little tear
         and for me
         this satisfaction is unclear,
         how you can it be so bleak?
         when you see the light
         seven days of the week!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu